It tastes just like what you get at Chinese restaurants, is so fast to make and you don’t even need to chop a single thing. The wonders of a can of creamed corn.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Number of Servings: 5 servings
- Bamboo Steamer Basket
- Food Processor
- 300 grams ground pork collar steak cut is always a good one
- 300 grams ground prawns Tiger prawns
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar Brown sugar gives an intensive Flavor
- 1 tsp salt sea salt or table salt
- 20 pieces wonton skins Choose a package that has a darker color
- 2 chili pepers
- 1 minced onion
- Take a food processor and grind the prawns add the ground pork and the rest of the ingredients, to mix everything well.
- Take the wonton skins and place between your thumb and the forefinger, add the filing in the middle and carefully push up the rest of the skin and push with a teaspoon the filling. Flat the base so the dim sum can sit straight on the steamer.
- Take a pan filled it with water and place your bamboo steamer on the top and basket with a leaf of Chinese cabbage o baking paper with holes so you can put on top your dim sums.
- Put the dim sum in the bamboo steamer basket, cover and steam for about 12 min.
*not all ingredients are available at The Care