Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Calories per Serving: 737 calories
Number of Servings: 4 – 5
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 3 medium jalapénos seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 2-inch fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 800 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Chop Spices Finely
Reserve 2 tbsp of the cilantro leaves and place the rest of the cilantro, jalapeños, ginger in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Saute Spices with Onions and Peppers
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook the ginger mixture for 2 minutes or until fragrant and season with kosher salt. Add the onion and red bell pepper and cook until softened for about 5 minutes.
- Cook Chicken
Add the coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and the remaining salt and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes, and so the sauce thickens.
- Serve with Rice and Garnish
Spoon rice into bowls and serve with the ginger chicken. Garnish with the remaining cilantro leaves, green onion, and sliced serrano peppers.
ABC SWEET SOY SAUCE 275ML$2.28
Earn 12 Care Points.
BORGES CLASSIC OLIVE OIL 500ML$8.37
Earn 42 Care Points.
ONION WHITE/YELLOW 大白葱 400G – 500G$1.19
Earn 6 Care Points.
ORCHID BRAND FINE SALT BOX 500GM$0.59
Earn 3 Care Points.
ORGANIC CAPSICUM RED 180G-250G$5.94
Earn 30 Care Points.
ORGANIC CORIANDER 50G$2.48
Earn 13 Care Points.
ORGANIC GINGER 250G$4.26
Earn 22 Care Points.
*not all ingredients are available at The Care